RF - October Minutes

Paul Gilbert niklas at wt.net
Tue Oct 17 14:39:33 PDT 2000

Hi......

I do not have anything against the Woodlands, Conroe is half way between
the 2 ( in fact closer to the Woodlands than Huntsville) and there is Candy
Cane park. Yes it is part of the Barony. I am looking at the location from
a logistics stand point only. Just like I am suppose to do as Seneschal.

If there is a good place to hold fighter practice in the Woodlands, bring
it to the attention of the fighter practice committee. It seems that half
way is a good place.

The meeting issue is dead Doug. Please let it lay. Keeping it up will do no
good, only harm. We have other projects to work on that would benefit the
group much better rather than arguing over the format of a meeting. Please
honor my request on this. If, when I step down, you wish to be Seneschal
again, then apply and if you are appointed, you can change it any way you
want to.

As to answering your email I sorta have in several posts. Call me to talk
about it further. I am happy to discuss it privately. Lets for now, keep it
that way.

  BTW, it was not very nice to "You haven't heard anything yet". I am
trying very hard to be fair and square with as many folks as we can. Lets
keep this on a civil level, please.
I think I asked that in a private email also.

Niklas