RF - Give it a rest!!!

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 17 20:28:27 PDT 2000

If I could make the meat of the meetings this would not be my only option.  The
reason that this problem has come about is because something in the Kingdom and
more specifically in the Barony HAS change.  I know exactly why I am here and
why I've been here for 18 years.  I and many others are not content to just sit
back and take whatever unpleasant things are handed us.  Especially when it
goes down the way it did.  This bulletin board is one way to get things out in
the open.  I'm sorry if that rattles your cage.    If life is nothing else, it
is change.  Get use to it.

Pax,
Marius