RF - Give it a rest!!!

WolfSong wolfsong at txucom.net
Tue Oct 17 20:52:28 PDT 2000

Because he cares about all of you. and i don't like it either.. it's coming
from my barony... one I respect... Jeams is also a friend.. and has always
looked out for everyone.  I agree with him wholeheartedly...

Not that my opinion ever really mattered to anyone.. because I have always
been the one people have outcast ebcause I was different.. and tried too
hard.. I just got tired of trying to live up to everyone's needs... notice i
haven't been around for a while??? this is why... the bickering.. and the
harsh emails from those I thought I could respect...and now I can't because
some are just too selfish to give ... and when people try to show they
acre.. they are rejected

why can't we all just be a family.?????

Allie