RF - Red-headed stepchild comment

Carla Southern clarissima at excite.com
Wed Oct 18 07:47:50 PDT 2000

Hello,

I would like to respond to the comments made regarding my reply to Marius
regarding FEAST RESERVATIONS.  I realize that the list has been very hostile
lately.  This is very unfortunate, and personally if I have an issue with
someone, I have enough courtesy to speak to them in PRIVATE, whether they
respond to me or not.  I would appreciate the same courtesy.  If you have an
issue with me, I am at every populace and every officer's meeting, promptly
at 7 p.m.  I also have an e-mail address and telephone number, both of which
are in the Quoth.  I have been occupied with mundane issues lately and
thought that a quick response would be appreciated.  I will be careful in
the future with my responses, which will be made privately regarding any
post made to me.  I would appreciate personal e-mails reagarding both Quoth
and Feast issues.  It is very embarrassing to be publically chastised
whether you are at fault or not.  Let us remember we are adults and we are
never too busy for kindness or courtesy.

My new phone number is 281-354-6625, my e-mail is clarissima at excite.com
my address is 24404 Needham Road, Porter, TX 77365

Grazie
Clarissima

"If . . . you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a
horrible warning."
--Catherine Aird