RF - Give it a rest!!!

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 18 19:48:29 PDT 2000

My mistake, if that is true.  I know others interpreted GPD-6 the same way I
did.  That is, the idea behind the rule is to prevent someone or group from
forcing unwanted religious beliefs on individuals or groups participating in
any way in the SCA.  Since this post can be accessed through the official
Ansteorra page...  It was suggested to me earlier today that if we post
religious thing we run the risk of losing our Ansteorra link.

Pax,
Marius