RF - Bardic Practice!

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 11:49:56 PDT 2000

Bardic Practice is scheduled for this thursday nite.

But where oh where will it be?  No one has stepped
forward with an offer to host this second practice, so
what will happen?  Stay tuned, and watch as events
unfold!  No one knows what will happen next, but it
will be a thriller, sure to amaze and delight young
and old alike!

Just got done wasting an hour of my life watching
Ripley's believe or not.  It hasn't affected me. much.

=====
Cathal SilAlmhain
Ravenskald/Ravensfort
Title Bard of Graywood