RF - appology and thanks

george griffin baldbjarki at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 16:12:51 PDT 2000

i would like to appologize to my friends and family members, chad and carla
southern, for not being able to help out in their recent crisis when their
apartment burned. unfortunately my job was in a criticle shut down and i was
sorely needed there. but i would like to say thank you to the family members
who did help out dianna(gundred),mattison,andrew,chelsea(all my thunder
pups)jennefer(hrafna)jeremy(jean-michele)keith(brak)and margaret(galianne).

  once again it's nice to see our family pull together once again to come to
each oters aid thank you all and if i missed someone i do appologize and
give yourselfs a pat on the back.

  bjarki
patriarch ravens thunder
chamberlains champion.