ANST-Announce - AT&T at home screws up again

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Fri Oct 27 18:47:05 PDT 2000

Greetings, all,

Over the last week, I have been unable to send or receive any e-mail.  If
you have written to me personally, please resend.

I am not ignoring you, I am e-mail deaf.

AT&T says they can see my e-mail, but don't know why I haven't been able to
get those messages.  My test messages are working just fine.  They told me
to check again tomorrow.  I asked them if I had to cross my fingers and say
three Hail Marys, but I don't think they appreciated my humor any more than
yesterday when I told them that their system was about as reliable as my old
'67 VW.

If any mail bounced, I apologize.

Thank you,

Vicki Marsh