RF - Re:meetings

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 2 00:31:33 PDT 2000

All we would have to do is put the Officer's reports first and make sure they
don't take too long.  It worked for years and years and years.  No complaints
from anyone.  Why did we change ???  When someone talks about their event, I
would like to have the chance to say, "I'll help you with that".  There really
isn't any reason at all for me to show up at populace meeting if all I'm going
to hear is the same Officer's report that I hear at Officer's meeting.  I could
just meet y'all at the restaurant.

Pax,
Marius