RF - RF Web Site and DNS name

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Mon Oct 2 10:53:15 PDT 2000

Hi Paul,

>There are still a few minor items to comply with to finalize the page (they
>change the web page policies recently). But that will be worked out.

If I am missing something, please let me know.  I hate guessing.  I have
worked on complying with all the requirements put forth in past kingdom
announcements and the last one we just had.

As for official or not, I have written the Kingdom Virtual Scribe and
our Regional one, and neither has bothered to reply in over a week.  I
do not know our status, nor do I know have phone contact info for these
folk to get them to answer.  I am about to send a second round of notes.

>I still want to register the name....
>
>ravensfort.org
>
>Last time I looked, it is available.
>
>Jacinth, could you get information as to cost and procedures? I would like
>a report at the October officers meeting or as soon if you can get the info?

I will check into this.  They were having a sale recently ($13 per year)
at one such registration place, so I will see what the availability on
that is.  The only other thing is to find a place that will act as a
forwarder for the domain.  I may be able to get my ISP to do this for a
charge.

Thanks,
-Jacinth-