RF - RF Web Site and DNS name

Paul Gilbert niklas at wt.net
Mon Oct 2 11:42:58 PDT 2000

Hi.....

The recent stuff is what I am speaking of. If you have taken care of those
items (if there were any to change or add) then we are in compliance. I
just had not gotten with you about it.

Send a second round of notes to the reg and kingdom persons. Also copy me
in the clear. If they do not follow up soon, I will also begin pinging
them. We will wake them up.

Ok on the name. Also, if we want to, we can move the page to the kingdom
server. It is up to you. They have the space and it is on a t-3 and Pug
takes pretty good care of it.

However, it is up to you. I would like the DNS so we can use that. Let me know.

Thanks,

Paul

At 12:53 PM 10/2/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Paul,
>
> >There are still a few minor items to comply with to finalize the page (they
> >change the web page policies recently). But that will be worked out.
>
>If I am missing something, please let me know.  I hate guessing.  I have
>worked on complying with all the requirements put forth in past kingdom
>announcements and the last one we just had.
>
>As for official or not, I have written the Kingdom Virtual Scribe and
>our Regional one, and neither has bothered to reply in over a week.  I
>do not know our status, nor do I know have phone contact info for these
>folk to get them to answer.  I am about to send a second round of notes.
>
> >I still want to register the name....
> >
> >ravensfort.org
> >
> >Last time I looked, it is available.
> >
> >Jacinth, could you get information as to cost and procedures? I would like
> >a report at the October officers meeting or as soon if you can get the info?
>
>I will check into this.  They were having a sale recently ($13 per year)
>at one such registration place, so I will see what the availability on
>that is.  The only other thing is to find a place that will act as a
>forwarder for the domain.  I may be able to get my ISP to do this for a
>charge.
>
>Thanks,
>-Jacinth-

                 Data Marketing Associates, Inc.  |  Houston, Texas
                         pgilbert at datamktg.com  |  281-579-2995
                                        www.datamktg.com
Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW     Lord Niklas Vasilevich
Huntsville, Texas           Royal Chatelaine for TRM Timotheos & Allyson
niklas at wt.net	              Seneschal of The Barony of Ravens Fort
936-291-9532                Kingdom Secretary, Kingdom of Ansteorra
936-435-1976 fax           Society for Creative Anachronism