RF - apt. fire.

Chad Southern(William the black) sableskull at excite.com
Tue Oct 10 12:55:35 PDT 2000

Hi!

We would like to thank everyone for their concern and well wishes.  We are
doing well.  Because we have renter's insurance, all of our belongings and
expenses are being covered.  Thanks for the offers of help, but we have
already received an advance and are doing fine.  We did lose some SCA
mementos and a lot of Chronicler information, but our Thunder wheels
survived!  The firefighters used the Thunder spear to tear down the ceiling
and walls!  Again we really appreciate the offers and we would like to thank
Lord jean-michel and Lady Hrafna for all of their help, without it, I don't
know what we would have done.

Thanks again

Clarissima and William