RF - Give it a rest!!!

iris2 at onramp.net iris2 at onramp.net
Tue Oct 17 13:28:29 PDT 2000

Hi Hon,

You have missed the point of my post.  This was as a result of those of us who
live in Conroe and the Woodlands not being in the information loop of the
Barony.  A number of us asked to be included in the info, but were so much as
told that we didn't really matter that much.  No, we don't matter.  We're only
part of the core work group, so we don't matter much.  So, as a result, a lot of
the snipes were directed at Marius and myself because we chose to not accept the
"Oh, nothing happened" for an answer when we would ask what happened at meetings
that we were unable to attend for one reason or another.  Maybe sometime if you
would care to let me tell you the whole story, it will be easier to understand.
I would be glad to do so.  As of now, I have unsubscribed to the RF net.  It's
too ugly for me right now.

BTW, sorry I didn't get the chance to see you Sunday.  What happened?  Are you
unhappy with me, too?

Jalali