RF - Give it a rest!!!

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 17 21:49:52 PDT 2000

If it were talked about at populace, it would happen before I arrive.

Again, this post is a way for the people in the Barony to communicate.  I HAVE
sent several private emails.  I HAVE in fact waited two or three and once four
days between emails.  I DID try contacting Niklas only first.  It did no good.
I wanted and have gotten support from people who have emailed me privately.  I
guess they don't want to catch the same flack that I have gotten.  This is not
just about me.  I'm sorry, I've never agreed with the "as long as most people
are happy, damn the rest of 'em" way of looking at things.

Again, I am only looking for a compromise and a little fairness.

I have seen your list many times before and thanks for your concern.  However,
if there IS one thing that should NOT be talked about on a SCA post it is
religion !!!!!!!!!!!  Please read the rules governing the SCA and do not send
these sort of things.

Pax,
Marius