RF - Family

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 15:34:13 PDT 2000

> PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE ASKED FOR CLARIFICATION BEFORE
> MAKING ASSUMPITIONS.

Not their job...

> ON > SOME OCCASIONS PEOPLE HAVE BEEN QUICK TO JUDGE
AND I > NEVER EVER HAD A REASON > TO HURT SOME ONE
FROM AN ASSUMPTION, MOST OF THE > TIME PEOPLE HURT ME
WHEN
> THEY ASSUMED.

You are assuming that people judged you on one
misconception....people watched you and compared notes
and gave you the credit of the doubt more times
than you know. They took note of everytime you said
you would do something...and were elsewhere when
the work was to be done...

> INSTEAD PEOPLE LAUGHED... AND DECIDED THAT i WASN'T
> WORTH THIE TIME TO HELP.

People saw that you were not at a time that you would
accept help...many people tried...and all you did was
be drowned in being a victim rather than just being
yourself

> I WAS NEVER GIVEN THAT CHANCE, NO ONE > EVER TAUGHT
ME HOW TO BE A > PART OF THIS GROUP I HAD TO LEARN THE
HARD WAY,

You were given many chances and told by many people
how to be considered a part of the group...
you ignored them...

 AND> WHEN I ASKED QUESTIONS i> WAS PUSHED ASIDE
BECAUSE IT TOOK TOO LONG FOR THOSE> TO EXPLAIN WHAT i
NEEDED > TO KNOW.

I personally answered many questions from you
and so did many others...

 THE REST OF THEM MADE ME AN OUTCAST.

You chose to be an outcast.

IT HURT BECAUSE I REALIZED THAT MANY OF YOU
> DIDN'T HAVE THE COMMON
> RESPECT OF FRIENDSHIP.

There is no such thing...

> WELL AGAIN... FRIENDSHIP SHOULD ALWAYS BE GIVEN, NOT
> EARNED. RESPECT SHOULD > BE GIVEN, AND EITHER LOST,
OR GROW DEPENDING UP N> THAT PERSON, ACCEPTENCE
> SAME HERE... EVERYONE SHOULD BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT
> JUDGEMENT IN ANY SITUATION. > NO ONE CAN BE THE
FIRST TO JUDGE BECAUSE WE HAVE ALL > SINNED.

It is not YOUR choice on who a person decides is
their friend or whether they respect someone or
accept someone.

> I KNOW THIS, BUT STILL WHEN PEOPLE GIVE..INSTEAD OF
> TAKE.. OR IGNORE...IT > HELPS EVERYONE OUT.. NOT
JUST >THOSE INVOLVED.

True, but it is not YOUR choice.  You cannot control
anyone but yourself.

> WAS MAKING A PPOINT TO REMIND EVERYONE THAT GIVING
> IS MUCH BETTER THAN
> HIUNDERING EVERYONE AROUND... IN ANY SITUATION.

Sometimes giving too much enables people to not take
care of themselves, or do their jobs and will hurt
them more than not helping them...

> We are...some of the worst fights and feuds
> are those that start with family...
>
> I HAVE LIVED IN A FAMILY LIKE THIS.. AND IT DROVE US
> APART HOWEVER...

I would like to know why the SCA has to be any
different than any other area of society...we
are all human...

> A FORM OF COMMUNICATION DOESN'T INVOLVE NAME
> CALLING, HURTFUL RESOLUTIONS > (UNLESS DONE TRHOUGH
TRUTH AND LOVE), I KNOW > CONVERSATIONS AND
COMMUNICATION > ISN'T ALWAYS PLEASENT, BUT THERE ARE
BETTER WAYS TO > KEEP THEM OFF THE
> E-WAVES SO OTHERS DON'T HAVE TO HAVE IN THIER BOX,
> BETTER STEPS AND RATIONAL > COMMUNICATION GETS
THINGS DONE BETTER AND MORE> PLEASENTLY THAN
BICKERING..
> AND YELLING, AND ETC.

You haven't listened to anyone in the past...
and I don't think you'll listen anymore in person
or now...but people keep trying.

> I HAVE NEVER BEEN FAKE, IF YOU OR ANYONE HAS
> PRECIEVED THAT i HAVE BEEN..
> AGAIN.. TRY TALKING TO THOSE i HAVE BEEN FRIEND WITH
> FOR YEARS. I'M TLAKING
> ABOUT 4-18 YEARS OF LENGTH.  OR HAVE TAKEN THE TIME
> TO GET TO KNOW ME
> OUTSIDE SCA.

And with what you present to the SCA...why should
they?

People in the SCA are not obligated to do anything
other than be civil to each other and to help the
organization. They are not obligated to find you a
place, listen to your problems, or be your friend.

You are judged by your words and actions and not what
you have done anywhere else...

If you feel people have judge you unfairly...quit
whining and show them...by your actions that you
are what you say you are...

Lorraine