RF - EARLY Spring Event

Hrafnhildr _ ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 16:31:56 PDT 2000

Heilsa all!

As most of you know from last month's populace, Ldy Clarissima, Ldy Ayla & I
will be putting together the early spring event for next year.

We have our date on the calendar (hopefully) and we are raring to go. This
is a first time for Ldy Ayla and I and we are going to need a lot of support
from the more experienced members of the barony.
I know we can depend on all of you.

What we need now (or soon at any rate) is cloth. I need scraps, torn garb,
whatever!! We are putting together something kind of fun for the MOC to do
with the smalls and we need a big old head start.

So any of you who have scraps shoved into corners or hunks folded into trash
bags...I hereby give the CALL! Please bring it to populace on October 5th. I
will happily take the donation off of your hands and put it to a GOOD use!!

Thanks much in advance,

Ldy Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir
mka Jennifer Simpson