RF - work weekend is going on.

MysticZ lt1_z28 at houston-f-body.org
Sun Sep 10 19:59:26 PDT 2000

Cobalt60 at lcc wrote:

> Hey, that sounds great,
>     Would you be interested in being our water barer coordinator for the day
> at the event?
>     I will have plenty of water and a pump for you to transfer the water
> with. and all you have to do is organize the help as they volunteer.

Speaking of water, we ran out after topping off the tank at the kitchen
and about half of a barrel at the equestrian field, but we're going to
bring another 325 gallons with us Friday. If we need to we can head to
town and find a hose for another tankload. E-mail me if you need a
tankload before the weekend and I'll see if I can get out there after
work some night. I'll bring the portable holes, too.
--
Gundy
Visit the Swein homepage- http://www.sweinbrothar.org