RF - work weekend is going on.

MysticZ lt1_z28 at houston-f-body.org
Mon Sep 11 23:37:02 PDT 2000

AMH/DBLJ wrote:

> excellent.

And chewy! ;)

Since someone <cough>John<cough> hasn't told me how many barrels yet,
could someone that gets to the site early Friday set aside about a half
dozen barrels somewhere near the kitchen? I'll fill 300 gallons worth
then load up the barrels and go fill those and the big tank again. That
should make roughly 1200 gallons or so and hopefully plenty of water for
everything including some left over in case someone recreates the
Nitromethane Incident ;)

Also, a couple of volunteers to help with the refilling would be
appreciated. It's long and boring watching tanks fill up ;)

And does anyone find it odd that the one liquid a Swein can haul in vast
quantities ISN'T alcoholic? ;)
--
Gundy
Visit the Swein homepage- http://www.sweinbrothar.org