RF - viking dress for the weekend?

mcclure carey constable_sca at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 00:35:13 PDT 2000

 Hello RF-list, I don't have any viking dress, ok
garb! but one and proboble more said the reassel in my
kilt, which woulkd provide a show, but i do not wish
to rip it, it is real Blackwatch.  Ideas? resourses:
red long preiod shirt, back belt w/circle buckel,
indian knee high boots and long hair which can be
braded/colored string put into it.  should i think of
buying some kind of sweet pants of tights? is so
garbers arrise and tell me where (heb, joann's) i can
get some and the color to go with the bergandy/red
shirt ( hangs past belt line by 7 inches)????

Looking forward to the weekend and the dreams that
come.

Key Connor
carey at shield.com
ps.. if someone in BG would past this garb request to
gunora, she is so good at this kinda thing, and i lost
her email....thanks. KC