RF - work weekend is going on.

MysticZ lt1_z28 at houston-f-body.org
Tue Sep 12 09:00:06 PDT 2000

AMH/DBLJ wrote:

> I can tell you what we normally have.
>
> The barrels should all be empty and sitting upside down on the wooden
> platforms behind the kitchen.

Empty... mostly, but they were sitting all over the place sunday ;)

> John may have other ideas, but...
> 4  in the air at the showers
> 4  on the ground at the showers
> 2 between list field and Thunder camp
> 4 to 6 near the stables if we have horses

Looks like roughly 15 more barrels. That's almost 3 truckloads, so I'll
bring 300 gallons with me, then load up 8 barrels when I leave to refill
the truck. That should do it. I'm lazy, so I'll be pumping out of the
barrels first in an attempt to not have to try and move them full ;)

> 2 for a firetruck if it is dry

Won't need those. I'll have at least 3 barrels worth in the truck. If
there's less than that I'll go fill the tank again.

> We are missing caps for some of the barrels which makes it a pain ... to
> keep trash and bugs out of the water.  I use Styrofoam cups for lack of
> anything better.  There may still be some in the site storeroom.  There
> should be 6 barrels that aren't cut open and have caps for transporting
> from water source to the site.  Good luck.

Ok, it'll get done. Hopefully I'll be getting done with work early
friday and can head up before it gets nasty on the road. Shouldn't take
more than 4 hours to do all this... I hope.
--
Steve
97 Chevy Camaro Z28, Mystic teal, A4, not stock