RF - what time is the gate open for helpers?

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Thu Sep 14 05:49:16 PDT 2000

Could some one please post the directions to site for this weekend! Can't find my black star. :(
Also Is there a hotel close by that is really nice or econo lodge clean or best western clean. If so where and how to get to it and then to the site.!!!:) Looking forward
to seeing the great and wonderful people of Ravens fort. Thank you! Marguerite

--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,