RF - Bardic Stuff

STDRLC13 STDRLC13 at shsu.edu
Thu Sep 21 11:09:28 PDT 2000

Isabeau here- Greetings beauteous and lark -like one! *leer* I'd like to
please be on the list. Beth has been hammering me to start singing and
playing againand being a semi spineless wimp when it comes to friends I told
her I'd learn a few simple tunes and sing at least one at the next RF event.
Yeeeeek!