RF - Bardic Stuff

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 11:47:14 PDT 2000

Hello there!
You may want to check with Kezia also to the where-abouts of the
Chronicler's copy of a 3" grey notebook (I am drawing a blank on the
gentleman's name- Stephen...?) that I loaned her way back when I was in or
just stepped out of the local Chronicler's position...
It probably could be loaned to the Ravenskald or someone else within the
Barony to get movement started in the direction that yourself and Cathal
have been discussing. Just a thought out loud...
Chrystal