RF - Bardic Stuff

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 26 16:43:44 PDT 2000

Period pavilions around the list field are unavoidable, I guess.  Truthfully, I
really didn't want much at the list field.  The Heraldic flash I wanted in the
Garden.  I want to pull the center of attention away from the fighting.  I'd
like the merchants to set up somewhere around the tavern as well.  If you
remember when we first talked, I said I really wanted to down play the list
field.   If I could get away with setting up only one of the small white pop
ups at the field for the list mistress or master I'd love it.  I hope you
understand why and where we're coming from.  99 9/10 of the events rotated
around the list field.  We want this one to rotate around the Garden.  The
reason we pick this particular event to Autocrat is because the fighting is not
important.

Pax,
Marius