RF - Bardic Stuff

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 22:20:35 PDT 2000

Is a "barrier tourney" one that is fought around barriers?  If so, we could
place the barriers somewhere else than the list field....
As to the period pavillions I suspect that if you advertise a contest for
"most period/spiffiest" pavillion and LOCATE that comp by the open field by
the garden there shouldn't be a problem.
Gwynn