RF - Bardic Stuff

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 10:08:55 PDT 2000

Heilsa all...!

Gwynn did send these words and suggestions:

>Is a "barrier tourney" one that is fought around barriers?  If so, we could
>place the barriers somewhere else than the list field....

High Middle Ages tournament fought over barriers, usually counted blows, no
hitting below the waist...et cetera.

>As to the period pavillions I suspect that if you advertise a contest for
>"most period/spiffiest" pavillion and LOCATE that comp by the open field by
>the garden there shouldn't be a problem.

What open field by the garden? There are at least three households that have
marked campsites in that field to the east (towards the kitchen) of the
garden. As well as merchants camping there.

>Gwynn

Wæs Þu Hæl kinfolk...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."