RF - re: tavern & water for early spring event

Hrafnhildr _ ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 21:12:47 PDT 2000

Heilsa all

Well, in an effort to keep everyone informed about last month's populace
meeting (and our event):

There was a vote held about whether or not to have an Early Spring Event in
2001. The vote by the general populace did yield a majority in favor.

Therefor the early event that was decided upon (mainly because I think it
was the only one proposed) was that being put together by myself, Ldy Ayla
von der Weise & Ldy Clarissima de Niccolucci. (apologies for name
butchering)

Thus, the event is being run by a few who are newbies at autocrating an
event. We will therefor be quite open to any opinions or advice that the
populace at large would care to help with.

Other things dicussed at the meeting are but are not limited to:

Defender (already post-dated information now) and the goings on of that
event.

A&S class to be held by HE Gwynn to be announced with a knife-making class
perhaps with Lrd jean-michel de Meaux.

Also discussed was the new Knight Marshal of Raven's Fort, Lrd William the
Black and trying to decide whether or not weekly fighter practice should be
moved. The Seneschal is going to put together a committee of people to
decide what to do about it, to be announced.

Don Zorcon announced that once a month the weekly Rapier fighter practice
will be held on campus in order to roust some more student interest in the
organization.

Lrd Artorus (butchered! sorry) is also getting together the student
organization information for the Barony.

Lrd Bussa donated a mighty heaping big bar-b-que pit to the Barony.

The usual requests were made by the Chronicaler, the Herald and the
Historian for more submissions.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head. I wouldn't have an issue
keeping the minutes of the meetings, since I will be at every one that I can
physically make it to. However, if in posting this I have tread on any toes,
over stepped my bounds or insulted ANY one, my intent was not to do so. Only
to inform...and mostly to tell about our Early Spring event so EVERYone on
the Raven's Fort list will be aware of it.

In Service,
Ldy Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir
mka Jennifer Simpson
"Others are merely mirrors of the self. How can you love or hate something
about another unless it reflects something you love or hate about yourself?"