RF - re: tavern & water for early spring event

aodhfionn at unforgettable.com aodhfionn at unforgettable.com
Sat Sep 30 01:34:18 PDT 2000

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000 23:45:33 -0500, I read the following on a monolith signed by
you:

>jacinth wrote:
>
> Well, if someone could take minutes, I would be happy to post them to
> the website.  It only takes a moment for me to do it.  Any volunteers?
> I could even post the agenda.
>
> Jacinth

Terribly sorry if this was me not paying attention again, but what website?
Yours?  or do we have an official Barony website?  Or is yours it?

Not trying to offend anyone, just making sure I haven't missed something
important.

Thank you,
Finn Mac Cormaic