RF - work weekend is going on.

mcclure carey constable_sca at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 9 21:06:28 PDT 2000

Greetings from Bryn Gwlad, I have been looking in on
the RF-list and didnot know it took so much pre-time
for your events.. To do my part since i can not be
there until the friday of the event if there is
anything i can do, beyond what i do anyway, please let
me know. I hope to be there fri noon,

ps I am bring the hot waether tent and arizona misting
system and the water cooler fan that might give you a
headake if your to hot....that will be running diring
the day , ( I will need one 55 gal water drum as a
supply for the missting system)

to all that make it fun to dream, MY THANKS>

carey at shield.com    Key Connor

constable of bryn gwlad
and gentle scotsman at large in ansteorra