RF - work weekend is going on.

MysticZ lt1_z28 at houston-f-body.org
Mon Sep 11 15:33:29 PDT 2000

Cobalt60 at lcc wrote:

> Gundy If you want to fill up at pauls or my place we could use your truck to
> fill the barrels in less time. ALLOT LESS TIME!   Let me know if I am taking
> this too far.

Not a problem. It took less than 3 minutes to fill the tank at the
kitchen. We can get about 6 barrels from a tank, or we could load up the
truck with a BUNCH of barrels and take them to the water, then pump from
those barrels to the ones we left at the site. Ok, now I'm confrusing
myself yet again...

How about this, give me a rough idea of how many of what size barrels
need fillin' and I'll formulate a plan of some kind. And it's not out of
the question to pump water from ponds, lakes, rivers, etc. if absolutely
necessary. Don't want to drink it, but it can be done.

>                 If not you may get voulenteered for the Raven's Fort Fire
> Brigade.
>                                                             Brian   :o)

Already done :) I'm going to find an unobtrusive spot in Swein camp to
put the BAT (big @$$ truck ;) and throw a tarp over it so we can get to
it in a big hurry if someone does something to require it's use ;)

And it'll make it that much easier to hose down some passed out drunk
that desperately deserves it ;)
--
Gundy
Visit the Swein homepage- http://www.sweinbrothar.org