RF - work weekend is going on.

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 12 00:31:04 PDT 2000

I can tell you what we normally have.

The barrels should all be empty and sitting upside down on the wooden
platforms behind the kitchen.

John may have other ideas, but...
4  in the air at the showers
4  on the ground at the showers
2 between list field and Thunder camp
4 to 6 near the stables if we have horses
2 for a firetruck if it is dry
and you've already filled the "mushroom head" at the kitchen.

We are missing caps for some of the barrels which makes it a pain ... to
keep trash and bugs out of the water.  I use Styrofoam cups for lack of
anything better.  There may still be some in the site storeroom.  There
should be 6 barrels that aren't cut open and have caps for transporting
from water source to the site.  Good luck.

Pax,
Marius