RF - work weekend is going on.

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Tue Sep 12 04:52:27 PDT 2000

Well now that you have commited your self to the water task let me tell you
a little about your new job.
    I will have all the water berrels place where we need them on friday and
the DARK BLUE berrals in the kitchen are for hauling water on the back of
your truck.
    Will this work gundy?

    I love being a but head .

                    Thanks alot Gundy!