RF - Bardic Stuff

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 24 22:09:20 PDT 2000

Mr. Ravenskald, Sir..., that is Cathal,

As a Co-Autocrat ( along with Segird Sweinbroathar ) for "A Day In The Garden" ( coming to a site near
you in April ) I would like you to start thinking about what you would like to do for the Baronial
Bardic competition.  We are trying to center as much around the tavern / garden area as possible so we
will have the two wooden dais set up as a stage for bardic.  I know it's far ahead of time so there's no
hurry, just thought I'd let it rattle around your brain for a while.

Pax,
Marius