RF - Fund Raiser for Kitchen Upgrades

Carla Southern clarissima at excite.com
Mon Apr 9 14:45:05 PDT 2001

Ciao,

The Cook's Guild is holding a fund raiser at Day in The Garden.  During the
hours of 11 am to 1 pm we will be selling delicious sweets prepared by
members of the Barony.  All proceeds will go to the improvement fund for the
kitchen.  If you would like to donate an item to be sold, or volunteer to
help with the booth, please contact me for further information.  If you need
receipe idea's please go to the following websites

http://www.godecookery.com/allrec/allrec.htm#top
http://www.florilegium.org/

We want to stay in period, so if you want to contribute, but need ideas,
please contact HE Gwynn or me for ideas and hints.

Some ideas for donations:

shortbread
tarts
scones
small cakes
pies
gingerbread
herbed breads
cheese breads/tarts
fruit kebobs

I would like to also offer some period drinks (jalabs, lemonaide, etc) so if
anyone would like to help with this, or have any ideas, please let me know.
I will be available for delivery beginning at the Business meeting, April
19.

Grazie
Clarissima

"If . . . you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a
horrible warning."
--Catherine Aird