RF - Montgomery Middle School Ren-Faire

Terri and Michael Busa busa at texed.net
Mon Apr 9 16:07:51 PDT 2001

Greetings all,

Thank you to those who have already let me know that you will be able to attend and assist with our annual Ren-Faire on Friday, May 18.

These are the following who have let me know that they will be attending.

Lord Balda
Lord Bowen
HL Brian
Trish and Danny (sorry I don't know SCA names for these two, if anyone does please let me know)
Sir Kief (maybe)
Lord Segird (maybe)
Baroness Chrystal Ariana MacRuari (maybe)

This is defiantly a "the more the merrier" type of demo.

Currently there will be fighter (chivalric and rapier, if we have enough people) in the morning and we are trying to put together an A&S type of demo after lunch.  The more people we have the smaller I can get the groups.  This would be a great chance for the kids to be able to get a really good look at some of the other things that many of you are involved.

The afternoon groups will be inside (yes, there is AC), please let me know what you would be willing to demo and any materials we may be able to provide.

The kids love seeing and talking to everyone.  It is something that they talk about constantly, and ask me if specific people are returning.

I plan on being at the Ravensfort business and populace meetings in April and May, if anyone has any questions.  I can also be reached at (936) 597-7612 (no calls after 9pm please) or at busa at texed.net

Also please feel free to forward this on to anyone else that you feel would be interested.

Sincerely,

Terri Busa