RF - This List

Hrafnhildr _ ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 18:12:57 PDT 2001

Heilsa All,

I am not going to, nor am I interested in, addressing all the squabbling
going on about this troll stuff. What I do want to say is one simple thing.
It is a reminder.

This list is public. Everyone in the KINGDOM of Ansteorra is allowed to see
this list. EVERYONE interested in joining this Barony is encouraged to join
this list and chat with us.

That means every post in the last few days with all the back scratching,
spitting and clawing, will find its way onto the desktops of many people who
would be better left out of this little mess.

These emails are an embaressment to the Barony and should be kept in the
background of our group.

As Baronial Hospitaler, it is my responsibility to encourage people to join
this Barony and the SCA as a whole. Why would they want to, after seeing the
last few days worth of posts?

Please, let us all try to remember we are adults and deal with these
problems in private and at the appropriate meetings.

In Service,
Lady Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir.