RF - long standing

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 18 19:41:26 PDT 2001

Let me try to keep this short and sweet.  I feel that I got carried away
with my last email to Lorriane.  She and I have known each other for
many years and have never really gotten along.  We bring out the worst
in each other.  We know just what strings to pull to boil the blood.  Be
that as it may, I was too heavy handed and vicious in response to her
insinuations.  Although I still feel that the actions of the D. F. 3
were wrong and deserved to be brought into the light, I should not have
attacked on such a personal level on this public forum.  I apologize.

Pax,
Marius