[Ravensfort] Montgomery Middle School Update

Terri and Michael Busa busa at texed.net
Thu Apr 26 16:33:15 PDT 2001

 Helisa All,

Here is an update on the upcoming MMS demo.

HL Brian and I have discussed some of the logistics of an A&S demo in individual classes and have changed the afternoon a-bit.

The afternoon will now be a mini-tourney, allowing individual classes ot cheer for individual fighters.  Again if we have enough people we could do both heavy and light fighting her.  We will need marshals. With all students in the gym, we do need to have some students sitting on the floor so we will need some help keeping the fighters from falling on the students. J

If anyone would like to do a storytelling bardic, I know we can work you into the morning.

Here is the tentative schedule:

10 am – 12 pm          Morning Fighting (heavy and light) Demo (different groups rotating into the gym)

Lunch will be provided

1:30-2:30                     Mini-Tourney/Persona Discussion – Entire School

Members Attending- the more the merrier
Lord Balda
HL Brian du Val
Sir Kief
Lord Bowen mac Tarbh
Lord Magnus von Lubeck
Lady Harfnhildr Ulfsdottir
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari (maybe)
Danny
Trish
Lord Seigrid (maybe)

Please contact me if you are interested in having your name added to this list.  The kids are asking about who from last year is coming again, and are really looking forward to seeing one and all.

Detailed directions to the school will be posted soon.

Please let me know if you have any questions and/or comments.

Thanks again for everything,

Terri Busa
The brains behind Balda’s brawn

multipart/related