RF - Candy Cane Park last Sunna's Day

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 22:26:17 PDT 2001

Heilsa all...

Magnus did post:

>I also stopped by Candy Cane on the way home from Rogues
>and Rapiers and none of our folks were there.  The park was
>so filled with people I am not sure you could have found
>a large area to fight in.

Kris, Lorraine, Kezia, and I did attend the park on Sunna's Day...but we
were running about 45-50 minutes late. We stayed for a while and then bugged
out to eat with a crew at Chili's... We probably stayed for 30-45 minutes.

>Who would know the times for site preparation this weekend?

I missed the clue bus on the times... Lorraine and I will be attending Hero
of the Temple on Saturn's Day...back on Sunna's Day.

>safe journeys all
>Magnus von Lubeck

Ja...sure....

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!