RF - Fund Raiser for Kitchen Upgrades

Carla Southern clarissima at excite.com
Thu Apr 12 10:41:53 PDT 2001

HL Niklas has volunteered his home to do a pre-sale meeting and bake-a-thon,
but unless we do it on the Wed before, Thursday is the Business meeting.  I
don't think baked goods will be yummy if prepared before this, unless we can
preserve them in some way (freezing dough and baking them Friday, etc).  If
anyone has any ideas, let me know.

Clarissima

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:07:23 -0500, Ravensfort at ansteorra.org wrote:

|  Oops, I also forgot to reply to this one.
|
|  I WILL HELP!!!! Just...uh....show me how to use the kitcheN!!!
|  Maybe we could organize a guild meeting prior to the event to do a
|  bake-a-thon??!!! *hopeful*
|
|  Hrafna
|

|  >From: Carla Southern <clarissima at excite.com>
|  >To: Ravensfort at ansteorra.org
|  >Subject: Re: RF - Fund Raiser for Kitchen Upgrades
|  >Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 07:28:26 -0700 (PDT)
|  >
|  >I am going to announce it again next week.  I have only had two replies
|  >from
|  >people who are willing to help, so it may be a really small endeavor.
|  >
|  >Clarissima
|  >On Wed, 11 Apr 2001 18:43:31 -0700, Ravensfort at ansteorra.org wrote:
|  >
|  >|  It would ba a good idea to announce the fund raiser
|  >|  again right before it happens.
|  >|
|  >|  I also stopped by Candy Cane on the way home from Rogues
|  >|  and Rapiers and none of our folks were there.  The park was
|  >|  so filled with people I am not sure you could have found
|  >|  a large area to fight in.
|  >|
|  >|  Who would know the times for site preparation this weekend?
|  >|