RF - figter practice stuff

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Tue Apr 17 17:12:55 PDT 2001

Hi,
    Brian here,
    I've been digesting the posts reading and thinking allot and now feel that I can say this.
    First, I usually don't say much on this list unless it needs to be said. I don't want any one to take a typed word and add feelings to it that it does not posses. Second, I am just another member of the Barony who would like to have fun playing in an organization that supports some of the values that I still look for in people. I thought this to be true.
    Well anyway,
    For the fighter practices I have acquired a small amount of lighting supplies and can luminate a small area with power available. We have several places to practice and if it runs late we have lighting.
    The practice at Sir Kiefs is a great way to work on focused training.
    The practice at the Gazebo is great for public contact and a familiar location.
    Candycane Park is in my opinion just another location with people coming and going
        watching us and asking questions ( when we stop to talk to them ).

If we are going to the practice to gather and practice and share then lets do that. If we are going to get to gather and dress down and focus on training then lets gather at some ones house.
    I feel we need to go out of Huntsville and have some practices where the people are.
    We will loose some people who are participating if we think that Huntsville is the only place to gather for activities. I have some loner armor that I acquired from some one in the Barony that needs rebuilt. It will work fine if I can get it done soon and give it to William.

        I have more to say on this but this seems to hit the big stuff. Lady Clarissima has several good points and For the most part all of the postings have had views on this issue that concern us all.

       " It is easier to get tarnish of ones sword than off ones soul "

                                                                                Brian