RF - Re: Directions, Please!

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 18 16:43:08 PDT 2001

This camping event will be held at the Stones of Raven’s Fort just south
of Huntsville,Tx.77340. Take I-45 North or South to Huntsville exit
#116.  Go East on Hwy. 190 (past Hwy 75 and past Hwy 19)  Turn right on
to FM 2929 South (Four Notch Road). Continuing on FM 2929 the site gate
is on the left 1.2 miles after crossing FM 2296.  Watch for SCA signs.

The site will open at 4PM on Friday and close at 3PM on Sunday. Minors
must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend
with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event
Waiver Form from the parents.  Site fee is $8. ($6 w/membership)  Feast
fee is $5. Feast limit 200. Make checks payable to: SCA inc./ Barony of
Raven’s Fort. The site is primitive with barrel water and Port-a-Cans.
Alcohol is allowed as are ground fires and pets on leashes.  State law
requires mammals entering our site to show WRITTEN proof of current
Rabies Vaccination.  A collar tag will not work!  Horses must show
written proof of Coggin’s Test. Merchants, belly dancers and other
entertainers are more than welcome!!  Please wear green, green, green.

Autocrat: Lord Marius Atreidae - Douglas B. LeJeune  281-367-3409
27274 Orth Ln. - Conroe, Tx. 77385      orthart at earthlink.net
Feastocrat: Sigrid Sweinbroathar ? Steve Leims  936-264-2035