RF - Chronicler announcement

Carla Southern clarissima at excite.com
Thu Apr 19 11:12:12 PDT 2001

Ciao,

Due to bake sale prep and illness, I will not be attending the business
meeting tonight.  If you are an officer, please forward your report to me by
e-mail no later than Monday, April 23.  If someone would like to do a write
up about Day in the Garden, please contact me and time extensions will be
considered.

Also, I will be stepping down after the December Quoth, my term is up.  If
there is anyone out there who would like to be Chronicler, please let me
know.

Grazie
Clarissima

"If . . . you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a
horrible warning."
--Catherine Aird