RF - Like sands through the hourglass . . .

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 25 20:24:06 PDT 2001

Cathal,

I'm sorry for denying your request for a personal reply.  I feel this is
something that should be voiced publicly.

In the short time that you have been in Raven's Fort you have become a
very important, well respected aspect of our Barony.  To say you will be
missed falls short.  Your new SCA family is gaining a priceless jewel.
No doubt you will shine as bright there as you have here.  I hope you
will grace us with your presence when your travels bring you back to our
area.

Pax,
Marius