RF - Re: Privies

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 21:58:21 PDT 2001

When you do rent your own privy for an event on our site (which is a really
great idea), contact the autocrat of said event on our site & remind them to
make an announcement by herald or during court a couple
of times so there is no confusion on the rights of privy use. When this is
done, no slander or mis-written words should happen upon anyone or their
household. When I was asked about said privy at troll being private & all, I
thought someone was pullin' me leg... not.

HE Chrystal
PS- Maybe create your own private privy cover or somethin'...
just a thought.

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes.
That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and
barefoot.                          -Anonymous-