RF - picture needed

Terri and Michael Busa busa at texed.net
Tue Apr 10 17:30:16 PDT 2001

Thank you VERY much
Terri
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Hrafnhildr _
  To: Ravensfort at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 2:14 AM
  Subject: Re: RF - picture needed

  Heilsa!
  You are welcome to download any and all of the pictures off of the following website.  They are from a Mini-Tourney held last year in Candy Cane Park.

  http://www.geocities.com/hrafna_ulf

  Hope it helps!

  By the By, I will also be available for morning and afternoon demos (ill get with you about what type of A&S) but I can fight both light and heavy if need be (and if the opportunity presents itself!)

  Ldy Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir