RF - A Day of Archery in the Garden?

Peer2 Peer2 at email.msn.com
Sun Apr 15 01:37:53 PDT 2001

Our Archery Marshal might very well be at an event and unable to respond for
a little while (she gets Emails in the triple-digits), but it's my
understanding that there's going to be a Baronial archery championship at
the event. Regardless, there's always archery of some kind going on. If
nothing else, I'll try to shooting a few rounds to try and improve my dismal
IKAC scores from the 1st. Even unofficially, I desperately need the practice
time.

(Sorry, Eadric. Didn't mean to keep you hanging, but I know nothing
official.)

-- Cedric Aeschere Einarsson