[Ravensfort] Re: We have a Problem!

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 20:51:26 PDT 2001

I think it would be a great idea to leave Raven's Fort on the "list", have
it listed as something like:

SRLWG-Announce at Ansteorra.org
(for Stargate, Raven's Fort, Loch Soillier, West Gate &  Gates Edge)
Somewhat in order of, dare I say, precedence.
I think... I may be wrong. Oh well, I'm sure to be corrected if I am, that's
okey dokey with me.

These groups listed above are within the physical area (as Hillary mentions
below) & would be able to continue to do a great job of communicating
without being overly redundant. I don't think we need to stick to "regional
boundaries". All of these groups are under 100 miles- roughly... It would
save time in having to delete multiple emails that say the exact same
thing...
So what say you?

HE Chrystal,
Raven's Fort
Work Smarter, Play Harder & Live Simplier...