[Ravensfort] New Artisan of the Season handout attached...honest!

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 15:24:22 PDT 2001

Greetings once again, hopefully with an attachment... I must apologize, I
was convinced the cart (being the attachment) "was behind me on this" & it
wasn't...

Refer to prior message just sent a few minutes ago in regards to sending in
your nomination for the Fall Artisan of the Season to our A&S Minister- HE
Gwynn before or by August 31st. We would like to announce at September
Populace Social

I will have hard copies to distribute at the Business Mtg this evening at
the Citizen's Bank in New Waverly, TX, 7pm.

Thank you for your patience,
HE Chrystal