[Ravensfort] water

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 23:37:40 PDT 2001

Heilsa Mr. LeJeune

You did write:

*************
>From: AMH/DBLJ <orthart at earthlink.net>
>To: <Ravensfort at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: [Ravensfort] water
>Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 00:30:46 -0500

>Niklas,
>
>I regret that I will not be able to help with the event by filling water
>barrels as you asked.  Though kief has not taken my (his, the owner's)
>site key back yet he does not want me on the site unsupervised.  My long
>work days would put me out there at odd hours.  I can not commit to
>getting the job done as I do not know if I will find someone to hold my
>hand when needed.  Thanks for trying to include me.
>
>Pax,
>Marius
****************

If you had actually *read* my letters, Mr. LeJeune, you would have clearly
seen that I wrote in my last letter (to the effect of) ...you (Mr. LeJeune)
can have access to the site for any kind of work that you need to do, as
long as you call ahead and have me open the site for you. (For that matter,
you can have the seneschal of Raven's Fort open the site for you, or the
Baron, David St. David. They have keys to the site as well.)... What you do
after I (or they) open the site is your business. What you don't have is
un-restricted "special privilege access" any longer. So, if you want to haul
water for the Barony, fine, go right ahead. Just let me (or them) know when
you need the site open and I (or they) will open it for you. Just like I (or
they) would for any other productive member of the Barony.

As for the key, I expect you to freely return to me the owner's property.
Since that is the only honorable thing to do.

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."

p.s. I read on "Ansteorra" where you have resigned your sponsorship role in
the "Assassin's Guild". I want to state that you did a fine job in the
creation and maintance of the "Guild". Many people did benefit from your
efforts.